Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A veryRenner Christmas...

I have a TON of pictures from the holidays, sorry!! I figured it would be best to split it up into two posts "Renner" and "Bates." We are VERY lucky to have two wonderful families who LOVE to spoil our children. We all had a great Christmas and I think everyone felt very loved!!

We are also very lucky that our parents live about 15 minutes from each other so it makes splitting our time "easier." By easier  I mean we are able to see both sides of the family in one trip but it also means that even though we spent a week visiting in Virginia we have very little down time or time to see all of our friends. We were able to spend a lot of quality time with our moms, dads, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, grandparents, and even some of our best friends! Overall I would say it was a pretty great trip and a WONDERFUL Christmas!!





Very excited that Santa brought him the car truck he had asked for!!


Poor Tyler was really sick on Christmas. We ended up taking him to Urgent Care once they opened. Luckily they opened at 10 on Christmas and we were able to get him some antibiotics to help get him some relief! He started showing signs of relief within a day and his fever finally broke!! Never a dull moment!!















I was hoping Tyler would be into opening his gifts more, but he was feeling so bad that he wasn't really interested in doing much at all. Poor guy!!


Elisha has been DYING to take Carson ice skating so we FINALLY went on the 26th. (she has been asking for 2 years!!) It's a good things I made her wait because she had to hold him up the whole time!! Lucky for her he only lasted 30 mins or so!!

My Uncle Randy playing with Tyler 


My Grandma and Tyler 


Four Generations of Renner's. Grandma, Dad, me, and the boys!




No comments: