Saturday, February 4, 2012

Charlotte weekend

So I am happy to say that I have gotten threw almost all our our boxes! Yay! I think that's pretty good for a week and with two kids! Now we just need to get some pictures on the walls and it will really feel like home!

Tyler and I are headed to Charlotte for a short trip this weekend. One of my best friends is having a baby in March and her shower is this weekend. We are flying in today ( saturday and leaving tomorrow mid afternoon.) Although I'm pretty excited about going back (even if it's just for 36 hours) I think it will also make me sad since it will be a reminder that Charlotte is no longer home.

Can't wait to start showing you pictures of the house now that it's finally looking put together! I promise I'll share next week.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love Tyler's little neck rolls, he looks so sweet. Good job unpacking so fast!