Friday, April 26, 2013

2 years old!





Tyler's 2nd Birthday Party


 
 Carson's 2nd Birthday Party 


My two babies!! I feel like just yesterday Carson turned two!! I was 10 weeks pregnant with Tyler when Carson turned two! It feels like yesterday!! 

Tyler is full of life! He has been my sweet, sweet boy from the time he was born. He is a little lover! He loves to give hugs and kisses. He often likes to walk holding mommies hand or brothers. Recently he has become more stubborn and head strong! If he wasn't my child, I would laugh at most of the stuff he does! If he doesn't like some food, he just throws it (on the floor, at me, across the table, etc.). When he's done with something, he also throws it (often at me!)He's not mean he's just head strong and he likes to show us what he's thinking, probably because he's vocabulary isn't very strong yet! 

Tyler got ear tubes a month a half ago, which has really helped with his vocabulary. We feel like he's still a little behind, but he seems to be showing progress everyday. He's putting two words together but he seems to understand everything we say. Recently he LOVES to tell us about all the things he sees, especially what color things are. We are working on beginning sounds! :) 

I went to Tyler's 2 year check up on the 26th and he seems to be doing well! 
Height: 37 inches 
Weight: 33 pounds 

Of course he's still at the top of the chart for both height and weight. He's wearing 2T for most brands but things are starting to get a little small so he has starting wearing some  3T things. His feet are big too! He's wearing an 8!!

According to the height predictor Tyler will be 6'4 by 18. I guess we will see one day soon!! 

Favorites
Trains and Balls!! 
Foods: Mac and Cheese, Milk, Pancakes, and Popcorn 
Color(s): Blue and Orange 

Naps: He naps once a day (1:30-3:30/4) 
Bed time: 7:30 pm- 7am 








No comments: