Friday, June 28, 2013

Visit To DC

We spent a week visiting family a few weeks ago. As much as we try, we can never fit it all in. Jason was able to go to a Nats game with Carson (and my dad). I got to go out with my sister for a girls night (dinner and a show at wolf trap.) The boy and I were able to meet up with my best friend Lauren and her children. We went to a cute little kids museum/bookstore in DC. We went to the National Zoo with my mom (Nana). Went bike riding with Glammy and visited grandpa at work. The boys got to go to a Medieval Times dinner theater production with Glammy, Grandpa, Nonni, and Granddad too! We also visited the new children's museum at The National Harbor with Elisha one day. Plus we fit a couple of pool play dates in there! Did I mention we were busy!? 

It was mostly the boys and I staying busy though. Jason worked while we were up there. He traveled to Phoenix Tue-Thursday and worked from home Monday and Friday. But we were happy to have him around when he as able to hang out! 
















No comments: