Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bikefest

I know that I have not been very good about blogging lately! I really don't have a good excuse! I have been a bit busy with the boys and volunteering. I coordinated a big event at Carson's school last week. While planning it the director and the teachers told me, "the kids look forward to this event all year," no pressure at all to make it good!! 

It was called "Bikefest." 
It's a morning full of fun for the kids (and parents who come to help).  The students bring their bikes to school and they participate in 7 different "bike" stations over the course of 3 hours. We had a bike wash, a decorating station, bike ramps, a "speedway," we had bike doctors, a hotwheels racing station, and also a train for the kids to ride on. Jason even took off the morning to help out and volunteer. He was helping out at the ramp station. His job was to help/push the kids up and over the ramps so they didn't get stuck. 





















No comments: