Tuesday, June 5, 2012

a weekend away

This past weekend I flew up to Virginia for a bridal shower. One of my good friends from college, Julie, is getting married in August. Tyler and I flew up Friday night and came back Sunday evening. It was so wonderful seeing my college friends! I don't get to see them as much when I'm home. It's so hard trying to fit a visit with everyone in. The shower was a tea at the Willard downtown. Julie and I spent a summer studying in London between our junior and senior year. Her maid of honor took that into account and asked all the guests to find cute hats in honor of the Queen's diamond anniversary and the Queen's Jubilee. It was a beautiful shower!!

Tyler hanging out in the airport... we were delayed 2.5 hours, he didn't seem to care! He had a great time pushing the suitcase around.


Me in my hat before leaving 

Tyler and mommy
 

JMU/Tri Delta girls 

Tyler at Glammy and Grandpa's house 


Glammy 
 Grandpa

 Glammy and Grandpa 


Elisha and Tyler



Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of my mom because I was at the shower all day Saturday when mom and Elisha were watching Tyler! Until next time...

No comments: