Friday, June 29, 2012

WOW! 6 years

So on Tuesday Jason and I will celebrate our six year anniversary! In many ways it feels like just yesterday. I can remember so many details from that day. The lady who was suppose to do all of our hair showed up almost an hour late. My friend Andrea made her redo her "poof" at least 5 times! I was almost late to the church because of traffic. It was one of the best days of my life. Everyone seemed to have a GREAT time. Many of our friends have "stories" they may or may not wish to remember. 

I am so lucky to have found my best friend and love of my life in high school! We have been through so much in the past six years, especially in the past six months! I am excited to continue on this amazing journey with Jason! I can not wait to see what the next sixty years is like for us.





 To celebrate our anniversary we are taking a seven day trip to Italy, without the boys!! Last year I was nursing (and Tyler was only a few months old) so we couldn't do anything big for our five year anniversary.  This will be the first time I have been away from Tyler and the longest I have ever been away from Carson. It will be very hard but I am excited to get away and spend some quality time with Jason!!


No comments: