Wednesday, October 24, 2012

a few pictures...

We have a new cook in the house! Tyler is very interested in cooking and helping in the kitchen. He has started taking cues from his older brother and now he drags a chair from the breakfast table over to the counter to help mama cook, mix, or clean.



 My boys LOVE walking around the house in mama's shoes!! Jason doesn't think it's cute but I do! ha!! The other day Tyler wanted to put on Jason's shoes and Carson wanted to wear my shoes. Carson said, "Tyler you can be the daddy and I'll be the mommy!" Oh my sweet boys!! too, too funny! (the pictures below are not from that night, but I thought that story was sweet enough to include.)







Tyler's first meal with peanut butter as a dip! I gave him some crackers and apples to dip in peanut butter and this is him at the end of the meal! At one point he was scooping the peanut butter by the handful... who needs apples when you have a hand that works better to dip! 


No comments: