Tuesday, October 30, 2012

some new chairs

My dining room is ever changing! It has had three different looks since we have lived here (and we haven't been here a year yet!) 

This is our dining room when we moved in. Nothing REALLY wrong with it, just not my favorite. 


 I decided to change the table. In June I painted/refinished my table.  What I did to make over the table I was still looking for the perfect chairs to go with the "new" table. So the dark brown chair stuck around for a little while.


 I thought I found what I wanted at Restoration Hardware but I'm still not sure so I decided to paint the current chairs. YELLOW!! What do you think?? 14 cans of spray paint later my brown chairs were yellow. (well it wasn't that easy... first I primed them, then each chair took about 2 cans of paint and finally I sealed them with a top coat of polyurethane.) I know the yellow is crazy and different but I figured, what the heck. 




No comments: