Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jason's birthday

I am so far behind!! I know! Things have been crazy, as usual here!! I feel like I just run around all morning and then play catch up all afternoon! I am vowing to change that and spend a little more time at home with Tyler in the mornings (after the gym).

ANYWAY.... Jason turned 30 a few weeks ago!! I was excited for him but he was a bit freaked out! 30!! WOW, he's no longer in his 20's. I feel like our 20's flew by!! I can't believe how much has happened in the last 10 years!!
He graduated college. He proposed. Moved to Charlotte to start his first job. Bought a house. Got Married. Started a different job. Had a baby. Bough a different house. Had another baby. Started a another new job. Moved to Florida. Bought a different house! CRAZY!

I feel so lucky to have spent the last 12 birthdays helping Jason celebrate!!

Here are a few pictures from Jason's special day.






Mommy and Daddy going out to dinner to celebrate.


My how things have changed!
This is a picture from our senior year of  high school (18) and then his 30th birthday! 

Some monumental birthdays. 18th (senior homecoming), 21st birthday at Virginia Tech, and 30th with his boys! 

No comments: